“Charged Services” means services available online through this Website for which a charge is payable to shopsampars.com and/or Sampars Cash & Carry Successors.
“Fees ” mean the fees payable for the Charged Services as recorded in the schedule of fees for the relevant Charged Service on this Website.
” Intellectual Property “includes the design of, and all content appearing on this Website, trade marks (including logos), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets and manuals, whether registered or unregistered.
” Username “means a form of identification a user of this Website uses, together with a password, to gain access to Charged Services and any other parts of this Website for which registration of the user is required.
Information available under the Charged Services may be subject to confidentiality obligations or requirements. Shopsampars.com retains the right to make any information confidential. You acknowledge and agree:
• Sampars Cash & Carry Successors may elect not to supply you with any information that Sampars Cash & Carry Successors believes is confidential; and/or
• You will comply with any confidentiality obligations notified to you by shopsampars.com.
Further details and requests regarding confidential information can be obtained or made by contacting Sampars Cash & Carry Successors through shopsampars.com, 233 Marcus Garvey Drive, Kingston 19, St. Andrew, Jamaica.
3. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property on this Website is owned by Sampars Cash & Carry Successors No part of this Website may be:
• Distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
• Resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Website only for informational and non-commercial purposes use, without Sampars Cash & Carry Successors express prior written permission.
4. Right to Use Website and Content
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website provided you use that content only for informational and non-commercial purposes. Any reproduction must include prominent acknowledgement of shopsampars.com and/or Sampars Cash & Carry Successors rights in the relevant content.
If you wish to link to any part of this Website, you must obtain Sampars Cash & Carry Successors prior written consent Sampars Cash & Carry Successors reserves the right to prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon Sampars Cash & Carry Successors request. You may not frame any part of the material on this Website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
The information provided on this Website is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this Website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or services described for their particular use and conditions.
The Sampars outlets do not carry the wide range of products offered on the website and at the main store. Prices may also vary throughout locations. However, arrangements can be made for pick up at outlets if so desired.
7. All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
• All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on, or accessed through, it; and
• Sampars Cash & Carry Successors will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or the content on, or accessed through, it.
If the Jamaica Consumer Protection Act applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the Jamaica Consumer Protection Act will not apply.
Although Shopsampars has endeavoured to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, Shopsampars does not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Sampars Cash & Carry will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to Shopsampars.com’s attention. Therefore due to the possibility of an error, prices may be subject to change without notice.
9. Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that shopsampars.com/samparja.com checks, endorses, approves or agrees with third party websites this Website links to. To the extent permitted by law, Sampars Cash & Carry Successors has no liability in respect of any third party websites this Website links to.
Be correct, complete and up-to-date when you provide it. You agree to advise Sampars Cash & Carry Successors as soon as possible if the personal information provided changes, or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the personal information you have provided. If you are providing personal information relating to any person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information.
11. Compliance with Law
You agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders of all relevant regulatory bodies in relation to any of the information or services made available to you through this Website.
You may terminate your use of any of the Charged Services, or access to any part of this Website for which registration is required (including the Online Service Payment process), at any time by requesting that shopsampars.com/samparsja.com delete your Username and password for the relevant service or part of this Website.
Any termination of your right to use any of the Charged Services, or access to any part of this Website for which registration is required, will not affect any rights or obligations which have accrued by either you or Sampars Cash & Carry Successors and /or the website.
13. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
14. Queries, Order & Monitoring
All customer queries are completed within two (2) business days. All quires are monitor by Sampars Cash & Carry Successors representatives to ensure you get the best online shopping experience. If there are any issues with your queries, you will be contacted by a Sampars Cash & Carry Successors representative who will assists in having your queries completed in shortest possible time.
Shopsampars.com is able to ship most items overseas to wherever you are in the world. However, the cost for shipping is determined by the weight of the items purchased and the length of time chosen for shipping.
17. Subscription Guidelines
➢ Unlimited delivery per month.
● Customers are entitled to free delivery for the month.
● The address on file / registered should used to redeem this offer.
➢ Receive Goods in 2 hours or less.
● Offer applicable for selected areas in Kingston, St. Andrew, and Portmore only.
● Orders placed during peak hours (4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 8am) may experience delays, however, we will work assiduously towards order fulfillment within the
➢ FREE Samples of promotional Products / Goods.
● Offer while stocks last and will be made available on a first-come, first served basis.
➢ No Rush Delivery – Earn Rewards for future purchases.
● Our no–rush delivery plan is a flexible delivery option for customers who are able to receive their orders at no set time during the day.
● Earn 100 points for every no-rush delivery option selected.
● This service is capped at 400 points per month and can be used towards paying your subscription fee and buying groceries.
● Points not redeemable cash.
➢ A personal shopper with an uploaded shopping list.
● A visible/ clear written or typed grocery list should be uploaded on the talk app seen on our website.
● A representative will confirm the list was received and activate the personal shopping service. You, the customer will be notified by either call/email or SMS,
depending on your specified preference, to log in and place your order. Once payment is received and confirmed, your order will be processed.
➢ Affiliate Program (Rave and Save)
● If you would like to be a part of the affiliate program, please send an email to email@example.com with the Rave and Save.
● An email response will be generated with the code for your referred family and friends to use.
● Share this code, as you rave and ask your friends, family, or acquaintances to include your code as they shop.
● Each completed grocery delivery or sale will earn 100 points, which can be used for grocery purchases, subscription payments, or redeemable through bank
transfer, or cheque.
● Method of payment to be confirmed by Sampars Management. 60 days processing for cash redemption.
One thought on “Terms of Service”
Comments are closed.